Date: October 29 – 31, 2023
Li-ion Battery Europe 2023 is at the forefront of expediting the development of EV & Li-ion Battery in Europe, gathering policymakers, investors, manufacturers, raw material suppliers, component suppliers and technical service providers internationally to build partnerships.
- Build and expand your network with 800+ International C-level key players
- Get a complete overview of opportunities and challenges in optimising Li-ION projects
- Take part in over 15 hours of networking time with a unique crowd of financial and Li-ION stakeholders
- Join a dynamic, interactive event featuring brainstorming sessions, open space time, networking moments, and much more
- Pre-day VIP Salon and Field Trip
Energy Storage Journal readers and subscribers are welcome to use the following promotional codes for a 10% discount:
- Super Early Bird Ticket — LIBEBIB. Valid from June 26 – 30, 2023.
- Standard Ticket — LIBEBIS. Valid from July 1st – October 31st, 2023.
Venue: Marriott Hotel. Budapest, Hungary
Register now: www.metal.com/conferences/li-ionbatteryeu/tickets
Organiser: Shanghai Metals Markets — SMM
Shanghai Metals Market (SMM) is headquartered in Shanghai and has 10 offices with 500+ employees around the world, a leading integrated platform in the filed of nonferrous and ferrous metals, with services ranging from benchmark prices, analysis, news, consulting and conferences of the metals, mining & renewable energies.