Date: Postponed until further notice due to the covid-19 pandemic.
As demand for electric vehicles are expected to increase in Singapore, the country’s electricity and gas company SP Group plans a network of 1,000 electric vehicle (EV) chargers in Singapore by 2020. The EV chargers are expected to be 250 high-powered direct current (DC) with a power ratings up to 350kW. The chargers will be able to support EV models with large battery capacity and longer driving range.
This event is an excellent platform to promote your organization to influential players and investors in the industry.
- Industry developments & regulatory changes for Asia’s e-Mobility
- EV adoptability outlook & growth arising from ride-sharing & autonomous vehicle
- Latest trends in charging infrastructure & blockchain technologies
- Emerging trends in EV battery specification & technologies
- Second-life EV battery – reuse & recycling of lithium-ion batteries
- Explore partnership opportunities across the entire value chain
Venue: Bangkok, Thailand.
Organiser: Centre for Management Technology — CMT.
CMT is a global conference organiser with more than 30 successful years of bridging key resources, knowledge, customers and commerce towards success in today’s changing market. Competently researched programs that reflect contemporary technologies and vital business analysis by authoritative speakers are the hallmark of CMT conferences.