The 2nd Energy Storage Global Innovation Forum, November 8-9, 2017 in Chicago is a unique opportunity to network with business leaders and technology innovators who are driving today’s stationary energy storage market.
The conference will examine the latest and most promising advances in grid-level and on-site storage, business models for various deployment scenarios, and success strategies for stakeholders across the energy spectrum. Both utility-grade storage advances as well as residential / behind-the-meter applications will be examined in depth over the two-day event.
Topics to be addressed include:
- The latest grid-level energy storage technology advances to date
- Lessons learned and field data from key pilots and case studies
- The role of storage in energy security and the Digital Energy Transformation
- Residential storage trials and applications
- Leveraging storage advances to integrate solar, wind and distributed energy resources
- Effective project evaluation, design and implementation
- Business models and applications for solar + storage
- Energy storage for off-grid and grid-connected microgrids
- Regulatory and policy developments at the state and federal levels
- System design, modeling, supervisory control, and EMS integration
- Current regulatory and market drivers impacting the future of energy storage
- And more