Editorial / Submissions
The Energy Storage Journal welcomes your feedback and article submissions. If you wish to submit comments directly to our editor, you can do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing:
Hampton Halls Associates
Energy Storage Journal
10 Temple Bar Business Park
UK, PO18 0TU
If you are interested in submitting content please follow these guidelines:
Submit written copy by e-mail in Microsoft Word only:
- We cannot accept Abobe Acrobat .pdf files, rich-text format (RTF) or WordPerfect files.
- Copy should be single-spaced and left justified in 12-point Times New Roman font with NO formatting.
- Do not indent the first line of paragraphs. There should be one line space between paragraphs and only one word space after periods.
- E-mail your Word file to us at email@example.com.
- Please “Zip” or “Stuff” all files
- Please e-mail your content (news articles, headlines, or reviews) for inclusion in our database to firstname.lastname@example.org