The Energy Storage Journal welcomes your feedback and article submissions. If you wish to submit comments directly to our editor, you can do so by emailing Mike Halls or by writing to:
Hampton Halls Associates
Energy Storage Journal
10 Temple Bar Business Park
UK, PO18 0TU
If you are interested in submitting content please follow these guidelines:
Submit written copy by e-mail in Microsoft Word only:
- We cannot accept Abobe Acrobat .pdf files, rich-text format (RTF) or WordPerfect files.
- Copy should be single-spaced and left justified in 12-point Times New Roman font with NO formatting.
- Do not indent the first line of paragraphs. There should be one line space between paragraphs and only one word space after periods.
- E-mail your Word file to Mike Halls
- Please “Zip” or “Stuff” all files
- Please e-mail your content (news articles, headlines, or reviews) for inclusion in our database to Mike Halls