Energy Storage Journal (business and market strategies for energy storage and smart grid technologies) is a quarterly B2B publication that covers global news, trends and developments in energy storage and smart grid markets.
Worldwide growth in renewable energy generation capacity, electricity-powered transportation and fastgrowing cities in developing economies will drive exponential growth in energy storage and smart grid technologies, products and applications in the coming years.
ESJ is a key source of information to enable your business or organisation to keep track of these dynamic industries and the multitude of new opportunities they present.
- Renewables energy industry (executives from solar PV, CSP, wind, biomass etc.)
- Energy utilities and grid owners
- Distributed network operators
- High performance and advanced battery manufacturers (lead acid, lithium, ion flow, ZEBRA etc)
- Fuel cell and electrolyzer producers
- Suppliers of flywheel, thermal and other storage technologies and systems
- Suppliers of energy storage management and control systems
- Automotive manufacturers
- Producers of equipment and materials used for energy storage production
- Policy makers and shapers
- Universities and research institutes
- Consultants and analysts
- Venture capitalists and other investors
- Associations and alliances representing energy storage, renewables & conventional energy sectors
Each issue includes:
- Global news round-up
- Exclusive in depth features on new and promising energy storage applications and technologies
- Case studies of advances in energy storage production to bring high performance, cost effective energy storage products to market
- Analysis and forecasts on different energy storage markets and technologies from leading consultants and experts in the field
- Examination of policy around the world that is enabling investment and growth in energy storage and smart grid technologies
- Updated events calendar