April 18, 2019: Firms at the cutting edge of innovative and ground-breaking technologies and projects in the stationary and mobile storage sector have been shortlisted for the ees Award Europe.
A spokesman for ees Award said: “The success of the energy transition depends on combining wind farms and solar installations with efficient storage systems. There is plenty going on in the industry. Companies are developing pioneering products and solutions for stationary and mobile electrical energy storage systems.”
• ads-tec Energy (Germany): Its liquid-cooled StoraXe HPC Booster supplies high-speed charging points with a charging power of up to 320kW.
• Alpha ESS Europe (Germany): The SMILE-B3 lithium-iron-phosphate storage solution is an AC-coupled system for residential use with a 2.9 kWh battery.
• Bluestorage (France): The lithium metal polymer (non cobalt) 250/400 rack — scalable up to 3.2MWh — is the only solid-state battery on the market.
• Chakratec (Israel): The Kinetic Power Booster fast electric car charging stations use spinning reserves in the kinetic storage system.
• EET – Efficient Energy Technology (Austria): The SolMate lithium-iron-phosphate system is a smart domestic storage solution
• Enerox (Austria): The CellCube 250 kW storage system units use vanadium redox flow technology can be used in utility-scale or stand-alone grid projects.
• Maschinenfabrik Reinhausen (Germany): The GRIDCON@ PCS 4W has proven itself as a modular, bi-directional inverter for on and off-grid operation.
•SMA Solar Technology (Germany): Its storage systems — can be scaled up to 3MW — with direct DC coupling is suited to retrofit PV projects.
• Sol-Ark Portable Solar (USA): The Sol-Ark 8K hybrid inverter is designed for 48V on and off-grid battery systems that use either lead and or lithium ion
The award ceremony will take place on May 15 at The smarter E Forum in hall B3, booth B3.570 as part of The smarter E Europe conference.