Date: February 26 – 27, 2019
The largest UK downstream focused event addressing energy storage returns to London in February 2019. It includes four streams filled with developers, financiers, utilities, networks and aggregators discussing standalone storage, along with co-located and C&I applications.
Highlights for 2019
- Gala dinner on the 26th of February
- National Grid’s private briefing (limited spaces and due to eligibility) –please add link to the registration pagewhich needs to be created for the national grid private briefing
- EnTech launch
- 2 case studies streams: one international and one UK focused
- All you need to know about post CM-announcement strategies and BM access.
- International and local authorities roundtables
Venue: Park Plaza Victoria London, 239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd, Pimlico, London, SW1V 1EQ
Organiser: Solar Media