Maximizing commercial opportunities and partnerships in the renewable hydrogen & fuel cells industry
ACI’s Hydrogen & Fuel Cells Energy Summit will be taking place in Madrid, Spain on the 6th & 7th February 2019. The two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders from all facets of the hydrogen industry to discuss the required economical and infrastructural innovations for a sustainable future energy carrier. The key discussions will involve monetisation, latest technologies implementations, material optimisation, production and transportation.
The main objectives of the industry are to:
- Reduce the production cost of fuel cell systems
- Increase the electrical efficiency and the durability of the different fuel cells used
- Use H2 to support renewable energy source integration
The sector has involved already an important number of energy end-use agents, from electric vehicles to power plants.
In the afternoon of Tuesday 5th February 2019, a conference delegation will receive a unique opportunity to visit Calvera’s production plant. The places are limited and subject to approval by Calvera. As the places are allocated on a first-come first-served basis, please confirm your interest when booking your spaces.
Summit topics for discussion include:
- Overview of the actual hydrogen and fuel cells market
- Opportunities presented by EU H2 policy and regulations
- Transitioning energy systems through sector integration
- The challenge of cost for technology deployment
- Decarbonising energy-use industries with hydrogen
- Increasing domestic fuel cell efficiency
- Regional green hydrogen initiatives
- Automotive applications of hydrogen fuel cells
- Decarbonising heavy logistics industries
Date: February 6 – 7, 2019
Venue: Madrid, Spain.